Rubicon Outdoor School is an Information Sharing Entity (ISE) under the Child and Family Violence Information Sharing Schemes. This means that to promote the wellbeing and safety our students, we may request sensitive, personal or health information about individual student’s from our visiting schools and other ISE’s. Our school will use this information to assist in planning and minimising risk for all students whilst learning and living at Rubicon Outdoor School.
More information about Information Sharing Schemes can be found here.
The following forms must be submitted to Rubicon 4 weeks prior to your program to ensure that it goes smoothly and safely:
- Student Wellbeing Summary (.xlsx)
- Student consent and medical form (.pdf)
- Visiting teacher paperwork (.pdf)
- Student group list (.pdf)
- Room allocations: Nayook (.pdf) or Thornton (.pdf)
And for each applicable student:
Need to know what to bring to Rubicon?