We’re always interested in hearing from past, current and future students, families and schools. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
The Respectful Relationships initiative supports schools to:
- promote and model respect and equality in our community
- engage students in learning how to build healthy relationships, resilience and confidence.
Rubicon Outdoor School has been actively embedding the aims of Respectful Relationships into school practice since 2018. We’re proud to participate in the initiative as a lead school in our community and to support ROSA, our region and visiting schools to reflect on their approaches to promoting positive attitudes, behaviours and gender equity.
We take a whole-school approach to Respectful Relationships, acknowledging the school is a workplace, community hub and a place of learning.
This approach positively impacts:
- student academic outcomes
- student mental health
- student classroom behaviour
- relationships between teachers and students.
We use the Resilience, Rights and Respectful Relationships learning materials to support learning at Rubicon.