Work With Us

All Rubicon teaching positions are advertised on the Department of Education and Training website. For information about Casual Relief Teaching (CRT), please contact us directly.

We also support work experience or placements from students in both the secondary and tertiary sector, as well as volunteer placements. Please submit an expression of interest using our contact information.